Come Play With the Reno Mustangs
The Reno Mustangs provides a monthly membership option for players. All teams practice 2 times per week, once at the Reno Mustangs Facility and once outdoors at either Terrace LL Fields or Clayton Babe Ruth Fields. During the winter months, all teams practice at the facility 2 times per week. For specific schedules by age group, click here. Depending on the time of year, the Mustangs teams also participate in 1-2 tournaments per month. Contact Owner and 9u Manager, CJ Lang, at (775) 530-7386 or Langcj7@yahoo.com to learn more about joining the Reno Mustangs today.
Mustangs Baseball Program Goals
- Provide premium coaching and high quality training for players at all levels.
- Strive to maximize the potential of every player in the program.
- Develop players and teams to compete at a top level across all age groups.
- Instill discipline, honesty, and integrity in all of our players.
- Emphasize the importance of hard work, teamwork and good sportsmanship.
- Encourage and foster player participation in other youth sports throughout the year.
Contact owner and 9u Manager, CJ Lang, at (775) 530-7386 or Langcj7@yahoo.com to learn more about joining the Reno Mustangs.